Travel from midday to midnight to the hidden wonders of Phang Nga Bay, including a kayaking tour of limestone sea caves and cliff-lined lagoons. Ride a power boat to the emerald waters and keep an eye out for sea eagles, egrets and other wildlife while you paddle your kayak with an expert guide. After dark, float your own self-made flower ‘krathong’ at a Loi Krathong festival, followed by a seafood buffet dinner. Lunch and round-trip transport from Phuket hotels or airport included.
- Phang Nga Bay kayaking tour with Loi Krathong festival at night
- Ride a twin-engine boat from Phuket
- Kayak to emerald lagoons and through secret caves
- See Panak Island and other limestone karsts
- Sit down for a buffet lunch and seafood dinner with soft drinks
- Set a ‘krathong’ flower garland afloat under starlight
- Round-trip transport by luxury air-conditioned minivan provided